We use cookies so you have the best possible experience on our website. If you would like to know more, please read our Cookie Policy.


If you ride a motorbike you'll need insurance to take it out on the road. RAC uses a panel of approved motorbike insurers to help find you the best policy, with cover available for most bike types including touring and supersport bikes. You can get discounts on your premium if you have advanced motorcycle training and secure parking. Policies can include 90 days cover, with optional EU and RAC breakdown cover also available.

Does RAC provide your motorbike insurance policy?

Tell us what you think of them because it will help others.

Compare RAC Motorbike Insurance

This comparison includes motorcycle insurance policies for this company.

sorted by:

Most popular

  • Most popular
RAC Motorbike Insurance
Foreign trip cover
Foreign trip max
30 days
Helmet and clothing cover
Helmet and clothing limit
UK breakdown cover
RAC offer motorbike insurance via a panel of insurers.