We use cookies so you have the best possible experience on our website. If you would like to know more, please read our Cookie Policy.


NFU Mutual offer landlord insurance for UK residents who choose to rent out their property. NFU Mutual Landlord Insurance is covered under the government backed Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). NFU Mutual Landlord Insurance is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and has a Financial Services Register number of 117664. All details recorded for the purpose of NFU Mutual Landlord Insurance fall under the Data Protection Act 1998.

Does NFU Mutual provide your landlord insurance policy?

Tell us what you think of them because it will help others.

Compare NFU Mutual Landlord Insurance

This comparison includes all landlord insurance policies for this company.

sorted by:

Most popular

  • Most popular
  • Lowest minimum excess
NFU Mutual Property Owners Insurance
Maximum cover
Buildings: £2,000,000, Contents: Unlimited
Cover options
Landlord liability up to £2,500,000 & accidental damage
Minimum excess
Buildings & contents: £250
NFU Mutual Home and Lifestyle Insurance
Maximum cover
Buildings & contents: Unlimited
Cover options
Landlord liability up to £2,500,000 & optional accidental damage
Minimum excess
Buildings: £50