Get Paid to Drive Your Car

by from, Last Updated: 12 January 2015

Comm-motion will pay you for advertising space on your car.

Advert On Car

What's the deal?

Comm-motion are offering motorists the chance to get paid in return for the use of advertising space on the outside of their vehicle.

Pre-printed vinyl films carrying a company branding would be professionally applied to either the windows, side panels or whole body of your car and would then remain fitted for 3 to 12 months depending on the duration of the allocated ad campaign. 

Once selected for the scheme, you can expect to receive as much as 220 a month depending on the advertisement package you're assigned.

All you have to do in return is drive as far as you usually do, keep your car clean and well presented and make sure you drive responsibly.

How do I benefit?

For more information on the scheme requirements, the different advertisement packages available and to register your interest, visit the comm-motion website.


This is an ongoing opportunity.


See the comm-motion website for full terms and conditions


I've seen this tried a couple of times before and was involved in making the graphics for one company. Unless they get a lot of dosh for major brand advertising it won't work. Local based advertising is too costly to sell and is pretty ineffective. In the cases I saw the advertiser did not repeat due to lack of measurable response. Without enough revenue per vehicle there is not enough income stream.

by PeterShaw, 5 Nov 2008
Get our free money saving newsletter
Join over 450,000 other subscribers who grab our expert money tips, unmissable money guides & hottest bargains each week in our special email...
Free Money Saving Newsletter

Be the first to find out about the hottest bargains, biggest freebies & best deals each week! Terms & Conditions

Follow Us